The Australian Veteran Health Services (AVHS) is a boutique medical service that provides assistance to service personnel in their transition from military life to civilian life.
Team Size: 70+
AVHS were facing challenges with their IT Systems, particularly in relation to cyber security best practices and understanding their responsibilities concerning governance and compliance. AVHS were also ‘locked in’ to their previous IT Provider’s infrastructure with little-to-no visibility.
- Implement reliable systems & support.
- Provide AVHS with the knowledge & tools to manage their data.
- Introduce cyber security best practices & bolster their defence
- Establish standardisation & improve efficiencies.
- Provide a roadmap & tailored business technology advice.
Our Tailored Technology Solution
Over a span of six months, the team at ADITS successfully migrated AVHS to Microsoft’s Cloud Platform that seamlessly integrated Microsoft 365 and Azure to provide a secure, dependable, and high-speed IT solution. This transition enabled AVHS to regain confidence and take control of their IT systems.
- Additionally, we provided peace of mind and a support team they could depend on through our 24x7x365 helpdesk.
- We implemented CyberShield, our bespoke cyber security solution to help minimise the risk of a security breach or incident. It also helped them comply with the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Essential 8 framework, and achieve their accreditation obligations.
"“ADITS seamlessly migrated our organisation to Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop, providing enhanced security and exceptional service. They expertly handled our IT and cyber security needs, giving us confidence in their capabilities. With their support, we can now focus on serving Veterans, knowing our data is secure."
Dr Steven Smith
Australian Veteran Health Services